We are SNK Taxi Services providing Private Hire Advance Booking passenger service (collectively the “Services”). When you book with us for our services, these Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the Services (the “Terms”).
1) A Booking constitutes an offer by you to purchase Services in accordance with these Terms. A Booking shall only be deemed to be accepted when we issue written confirmation of the Booking via text message, email, or push notification from the App or on commencement of the Booking (whichever is the earlier), at which point and on which date and time a contract for the services to which the Booking relates shall come into existence. There is no obligation on us to accept a Booking and it may be declined for any reason.
2) Each Contract for Services is between you and the Driver. As such, we are the disclosed agent for each Driver for the purpose of arranging and agreeing Bookings between you and the Driver. Each Driver is responsible in each and every case, for the performance of the Services under a Contract. SNK Taxi shall check that each Driver maintains motor liability insurance, regulatory and all other compliance obligations required by law and for best practice in the location in which the Driver provides Passenger Services.
3) The Driver (not us) is legally responsible for performing the Booking. We are responsible for providing you with passenger service assistance and will at all times act as the point of contact for you for customer service questions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we remain responsible solely for our obligations to you, as set out in these Terms.
4) You will receive a Booking Acknowledgment email for the journey you have paid for. You are responsible for checking that the details received to us are correct. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport. We do not accept any responsibility in any way if the passenger/luggage requirements exceed the capacity of the vehicle booked. If you are unsure about the capacity of the vehicle booked, please check online website for luggage allowance or contact SNK Taxi customer services team immediately.
5) All bookings must be made through the office either via the website, online chat, telephone or email. In this way confirmations are sent out and the journey is insured.
6) SNK Taxi will contact you via text message or email before the start of your journey, to confirm the Vehicle licence plate number, the driver’s contact details and the driver’s private hire Vehicle licence number. SNK Taxi shall use reasonable endeavours to provide a Vehicle of the type specified by you (and in the event that such a Vehicle is not available, a reasonable alternative Vehicle) within any time for so doing given by SNK Taxi.
7) SNK Taxi does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
7) On journeys collecting from an airport, as standard, SNK Taxi allows all passengers 45 minutes maximum from the time the flight actually lands to meet with their driver. After this, waiting time is charged, regardless of the reason, at £20/hr pro rata. SNK Taxi therefore, advise passengers to consider immigration processing times at airport and request for a deferred pick up / collection time after their flight lands. No compensation will be offered if the passenger is ready earlier than planned and has to wait until the scheduled collection time for the driver to arrive. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take an alternative transport.
8) SNK Taxi monitors flight delays but accommodate flight delays only up to a maximum of 60 minutes. Whilst we do try our best to accommodate our customers impacted by any flight delays above 60 minutes but do not guarantee for a pick up due to our company’s operational capacity at that time. In the particular instance of a flight delay of above 60 minutes, we therefore reserve the right to cancel you booking where we couldn’t accommodate your delayed pick up and cannot be held legally responsible. If we do cancel your booking due to flight delay of above 60 minutes, you are entitled to a full booking refund only. We are not liable to pay any additional charges that you may incur for arranging any alternative transport once we cancel your booking.
9) You are liable for any and all payment of Charges (including Additional Charges e.g., waiting time, extra miles request) for a Booking for all Services booked pursuant to these Terms and you must pay the Charges and Additional Charges (where applicable) for each Booking in full and without set-off.
10) You may elect the method of payment for a Passenger Services Booking from one of the following options;
- (i) Online Card Payment, or
- (ii) cash.
If you have made a Passenger Services Booking and elected to make payment by cash, the Driver will in his/her sole discretion collect the (i) Charges prior to the Booking commencing, or upon completion of the Booking and (ii) Additional Charges (e.g., waiting time, extra miles request) upon completion of the Passenger Services Booking
11) Where you make a Card Payment for a Passenger Services Booking and your Card Payment is declined by the Card-issuer or on its behalf, you agree that SNK Taxi reserves the right, on behalf of a Driver, to use and take payment for Charges and/or Additional Charges from any other payment Card registered in your Profile in your sole name, where available.
12) SNK Taxi will only charge 5% transaction fee against the booking price levied by the online payment service provider and guarantee the refund as long as 3 hours’ notice before pick up time is provided. All cancellations must be made online or via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us. If you do not receive an email from UK Airport Taxi confirming the cancellation, then it may mean we have not received your email. In this case, please call our customer services team. No refund will be issued in the following circumstances;
- a) No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
- b) No refund is made for cancellation of a booking with where less than 2 hours’ notice is provided.
- c) No refund is made if the passenger is uncontactable at pick up time for pre-paid journeys.
13) Any complaints regarding service should be raised in writing with our customer services department, preferably by reply to your booking confirmation email. All complaints must be submitted within 30 days of the event giving rise to the complaint. Please note that all our calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
14) We do provide a child car seat as a courtesy service. Whilst we make every effort to ensure child seats are available, we cannot guarantee, suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seat is entirely at the passenger’s discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage. Please note that the UK Law for “Child Car seats” is different if the child is in a taxi or minicab. If the driver doesn’t provide the correct child car seat, children can travel without one – but only if they travel on a rear seat:
- i) and wear an adult seat belt if they’re 3 or older
- ii) without a seat belt if they’re under 360